R-Cubed provides GP Registrars, Medical Students and Pre-Vocational Doctors with real strategies to build resilence in busy times. It is an initiative set up by General Practice Registrars Australia (GPRA) in direct response to feedback from GP Registrars and Medical Students about the pressure they are often under and the need to be able to manage this effectively and stay well.
- Doctors Health Advisory Service September 20, 2011
- Keeping Your Grass Greener – the wellbeing guide for medical students! July 28, 2011
- More than Money: A Negotiation Guide for GP Registrars July 28, 2011
- The Art of Good Health & Wellbeing May 1, 2011
- Social media for doctors – ethical unknowns? March 31, 2011
Imagine you have a piece of elastic in each hand – when you stretch the elastic and then let go the elastic bounces back to its original size. That is resilience! For people resilience means that whatever tough times you go through you always bounce back, through a combination of personal skills, behaviours, knowledge and attitude.
This website is dedicated to supporting medical students, prevocational doctors, and general practice registrars to become more resilient. We hope you enjoy the website offerings and participate in developing the content through commenting on posts, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.